Summer is over and it’s time for the new dance season to start! Whether you are a seasoned dancer or just starting out, this is an exciting time for everyone. But it can be easy to leap into the new season without being fully prepared. Preparing for the new dance season is just like going back to school. You need to purchase the right supplies and take steps to get back into routine and study mode. Starting a new dance season isn’t much different. Here’s what you need to do to prepare. Choose your classes Classes at our dance studio... View Article
Categories for Dance Studio
- Bring Yourself Closer to Your Partner with Couples Dance Lessons in Fort Worth, TX
- Five Reasons Giving the Gift of Private Dance Lessons in Fort Worth, TX Will Get You on the Nice List This Season
- Dance Floor Etiquette: The Dos and Don’ts of the Dance Floor
- Getting Ready for the New Dance Season: Five Things You Need to Do
- Will Public or Private Dance Lessons Be Better for You?